- Ontario Sourced Beef
- Hormone & Antibiotic Free
- Recreation Chewing Bone
- Great for cleaning plaque and tartar on teeth
- Excellent physical and mental exercise for your dog
- Portion Sized for medium to large breeds
- Keep raw bones frozen until ready to use.
- To thaw, we recommend thawing in a refrigerator for at least 6 to 12 hrs. Once thawed we recommend serving within 3 days. Not intended for human consumption.
- Raw bones may pose a potential hazard to dogs and cats. Always supervise your pet when feeding raw bones.
- Ideal chewing technique should include removal of the meat, cartilage and sinews without fully consuming the bone. Forceful chewing that results in cracking the bone may increase risks of choking and the potential for tooth fractures. Once the bare bone is visible, we suggest discarding the bone.