DescriptionIngredients Multi Strain Probiotics Blend (30 Billion CFU) Slippery Elm Bark (540mg) Larch Arabinogalactane (500mg) Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (375mg) N-Acetly Glucosamine (300mg) L-Glutamine (250mg) Marshmallow Root 4:1 (100mg) Aloe Vera 200:1 (5mg) More about the ingredients:
- Multi Strain Probiotic Blend - Probiotics enhance the immune response of the digestive tract. 30 billion allergen-free CFU (colony forming units) to defend against harmful gut bacteria by repopulating the digestive system with friendly bacteria.
- Slippery Elm Bark - Slippery elm is a master demulcent. It exerts a soothing effect on mucous membranes of digestive, respiratory, and urinary tracts. It is also used for protecting against stomach and duodenal ulcers, for colitis, diverticulitis, GI inflammation and acidity.
- L-Glutamine Amino Acid - A component of healthy connective tissue and mucous membranes, it supports healthy mucous membranes and linings in the respiratory and digestive tracts, nutritionally supports healthy digestion and is indicated for leaky gut management. It supports the strength of the mucosal lining and the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal tract and acts as a protector against the irritants that cause inflammation.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice - Licorice root benefits gastric mucosa by improving circulation, secretion of protective layer, and supporting growth of new mucosal cells.
- Larch Arabinogalactan - Prebiotic Larch Arabinogalactan is a Larch tree extract that supports colon health. It is often used as an effective adjunct to cancer therapies due to its ability to stimulate the immune system and block metastasis of tumor cells. Its uses in people include chronic fatigue syndrome, viral hepatitis, HIV/ AIDS, and autoimmune diseases. It is also commonly used for infections.
- Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera is known for its healing effects on the skin and intestinal tract. Its primary internal use is for constipation or soothing the GI. In humans, it has been shown to help with several digestion-related issues.