- Hormone & Antibiotic Free Ontario Raised Duck
- Raw Entertainment for Your Dog
- Great for Cleaning Teeth and Gums
- Excellent source of glucosamine
- Conveniently packaged in a 1 lb flat bag
Feeding Guide Approximate individual weight 30 grams. Approximately 25 – 30 pieces per bag.
|0 – 10 lbs||3||1|
|10 – 20 lbs||3 – 6||1-2|
|20 – 40 lbs||6 – 12||2 – 3|
|40 – 80 lbs||12 – 24||3 – 4|
|80 lbs +||24+||4 – 5|
- Keep raw bones frozen until ready to use.
- To thaw, we recommend thawing in a refrigerator for at least 6 to 12 hrs. Once thawed we recommend serving within 3 days. Not intended for human consumption.
- Raw bones may pose a potential hazard to dogs and cats. Always supervise your pet when feeding raw bones. Safe chewing technique for meal bones should involve the use of the whole mouth including back molars, chewing side to side before consuming.
- TIP: Handfeeding is a training technique to prevent gulping. Hold the raw bone in one hand, teaching them to chew with the side of their mouth to enjoy the treat before swallowing. Offering raw bones frozen may help to prevent gulping from eager eaters, and will extend the chew time for a more enjoyable chew.