- Marine algae oil (Schizochytrium sp.) 962.7 mg
- High-oleic sunflower oil (a heart healthy carrier oil) 31.9 mg
- Rosemary extract (preservative) 3.0 mg
- Mixed tocopherols (antioxidant) 2.1 mg
- Ascorbyl palmitate (form of vitamin c) 0.3 mg
More about ingredients:
Marine Algea Oil is sourced from micro-algea known for its high DHA and EPA content. It is grown in germentation tanks free from environmental contaminants like heavy metals, microplastics, and pesticides. A water-based extraction process is used, so no chemical solvents or heat are involved. Same health benefits as fish oil without the risks, and doesn't negatively impact ocean life.
High-oleic Sunflower Oil is the good kind of sunflower oil. High-oleic sunglower oil is a type of plant oil made from sunflower seeds that have been bred to contain more heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, and less polyunsaturated fats. It is less susceptible to oxidation, and is rich in vitamin E.