Full List of Ingredients
Papain 50 000 PU (5 MG) Betaine HCL (10 MG) Bromelain 2400 GDU (15 MG) Pancreatin 8X (50 MG) Larch Arabinogalactan (800 MG) Muli Strain Probiotic Blend (30 Billion CFU)
More about the ingredients:
- Papain - Papain, a substance derived from the unripe tropical fruit papaya, is a proteolytic enzyme. Papain helps the body break down protein foods, like animal meat, and is commonly used to support the improvement of gastrointestinal dysfunction and digestive issues. Chemicals in Papain may increase immune system function and they may also promote the release of natural chemicals that attack tumor cells. Papain is anti-parasitic.
- Larch Arabinogalactan - Prebiotic Larch Arabinogalactan is a Larch tree extract that supports colon health. It is often used as an effective adjunct to cancer therapies due to its ability to stimulate the immune system and block metastasis of tumor cells. Its uses in people include chronic fatigue syndrome, viral hepatitis, HIV/ AIDS, and autoimmune diseases. It is also commonly used for infections.
- Bromelain - Bromelain is a protein-digesting enzyme mixture derived from the stem, fruit, and juice of the pineapple plant. When taken with food, it aids in the proper digestion and absorption of food as it breaks down protein. When it is taken between meals, it is absorbed intact and circulates through the body where it exhibits anti-inflammatory and pain relieving actions. It is beneficial for the cardiovascular and circulatory systems, as well as the digestive system.
- Betaine - Betaine HCI is a delivery form of Hydrochloric Acid. In the stomach, the Hydrochloride Acid converts pepsinogen to pepsin, an enzyme that breaks down protein. When taken as a digestive supplement, Betaine HCI promotes the production of additional Hydrochloric Acid in the stomach which may aid digestion and assist in the absorption of proteins, calcium, iron and B12.
- Pancreatin - Pancreatin 8X USP is a mixture of several digestive enzymes produced by the exocrine cells of the porcine pancreas. It has eight times more enzyme activity than the USP standard. This product provides protease, lipase and amylase to assist in digestion and to improve the absorption of fat, protein, and energy. When taken away from food, it exerts anti-inflammatory and pain relieving actions.
Multi Strain Probiotic Blend - Probiotics enhance the immune response of the digestive tract. Lactic acid bacteria produce lactic acid which inhibits yeast growth by lowering intestinal pH and blocks the receptors or adhesion sites of pathogens, creating a barrier against infectious organisms. 30 billion allergen-free CFU (colony forming units) to defend against harmful gut bacteria by repopulating the digestive system with friendly bacteria.