N-Acetly Glucosamine (125mg)
Slippery Elm Bark (100mg)
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (30mg)
Marshmallow Root 4:1 (6.25mg)
Multi Strain Probiotics Blend (15 Billion CFU)
Larch Arabinogalactan (150mg)
About some of the Ingredients
- L-Glutamine - supports healthy mucous membranes and linings of the respiratory and digestive tracts, nutritionally supports healthy digestion and is indicated for leaky gut management.
- Slippery Elm - Slippery elm is a master demulcent. It exerts a soothing effect on mucous membranes of digestive, respiratory, and urinary tracts. It is also used for protecting against stomach and duodenal ulcers, for colitis, diverticulitis, Gl inflammation and acidity.
- Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice - Licorice Root/DGL is a form of licorice that is safe for those with high blood pressure as it has the glycyrrhizin constituent removed. It benefits gastric mucosa by improving circulation, secretion of protective layer, and supporting growth of new mucosal cells.
- Marshmallow Root - helps to soothe and moisten mucous membranes of the respiratory, digestive, and urinary tracts.
- Larch Arabinogalactan - often used as an effective adjunct to cancer therapies due to its ability to stimulate the immune system and block metastasis of tumor cells. Its uses in people include chronic fatigue syndrome, viral hepatitis, HIV/AIDS, and autoimmune diseases. It is also commonly used for infections.
- Multi Strain Probiotics Blend - Probiotics enhance the immune response of the digestive tract. Lactic acid bacteria produce lactic acid which inhibits yeast growth by lowering intestinal pH and blocks the receptors or adhesion sites of pathogens, creating a barrier against infectious organisms. 15 billion allergen-free CFU (colony forming units) to defend against harmful gut bacteria by repopulating the digestive system with friendly bacteria.